- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- Pink-colored sugar for ears
- 70 mini marshmallows
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- Flower sprinkles for eyes and noses
- Brown or black sprinkles for whiskers
Place peanut butter, butterscotch chips and butter in a medium bowl. Set over a pot of simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth. Chill for 15-20 minutes until thick but not hard.
Place some pink sugar in a small shallow bowl. Cut marshmallows in half diagonally. Dip cut side in sugar. Lightly pinch marshmallow pieces to form “bunny ears”
Pipe or spoon peanut butter mixture into each shell. Decorate with marshmallow pieces and sprinkles to form bunny faces.
Serving size: 1 shell (17g); Calories: 90; Calories from Fat: 50; Total Fat: 6g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Trans Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 5mg; Sodium: 40mg; Total Carbohydrate: 7g; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Sugars: 4g; Protein: 1g; Vitamin A: 2%; Vitamin C: 0%; Calcium: 0%; Iron: 0%
• For added crispness, preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes. Cool and fill.