Guests of all ages will enjoy this treat!
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens Chocolate Flavor or Traditional Phyllo Shells
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 4 drops green food coloring
Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3–5 minutes. Cool.
In a medium bowl, whip the cream cheese, marshmallow cream and peppermint extract. Fold in whipped topping and food coloring. Pipe filling into the shells using a round pastry tip.
Serving size: 14g, Amount per serving: Calories 45, Calories from Fat – 35, Total Fat – 4g, Saturated fat – 2.5g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 10mg, Sodium – 35 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g,Total Carbohydrate – 1g, Sugars – 1g, Protein – 1g
- Garnish trees with candy stars, rainbow nonpareils or sprinkles.
- Watch our video to learn how to make this recipe here.