The flavors of portabella mushrooms, button mushrooms and roasted red peppers shine in this creamy-meets-crispy appetizer.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine diced onions
- 1 cup small diced portabella mushrooms
- 1 cup small diced button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons small diced roasted red pepper
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Phyllo Shells
In a medium skillet, heat oil. Add onion, mushrooms and pepper. Saute for 8-10 minutes.
Add wine and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Add heavy whipping cream and reduce by half.
Remove from heat. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon of filling into each phyllo shell.
Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 7-10 minutes. Serve warm.
Serving size: 1 shell (20g), Amount per serving: Calories 30, Total Fat – 2g, Saturated Fat – 1g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 5 mg, Sodium – 20mg, Total Carbohydrate – 2g, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Total Sugars – 0g, Protein – 1g, Vitamin D – 15%, Calcium – 0%, Iron 0%, Potassium – 0%