A quick, tasty dessert made with pumpkin spice & everything nice. Recipe by Jodi Moreno of What’s Cooking Good Looking blog.
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree (preferably freshly baked, but canned will work)
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- 1/2 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut, palm or regular white sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Graham Cracker Phyllo Shells (or try Chocolate Phyllo Shells or Traditional Phyllo Shells)
Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and process until very smooth. Using a small teaspoon, spoon the mixture into the graham phyllo shells.
Either serve immediately, or keep in the fridge or freezer until you’re ready to serve. If keeping in the freezer, be sure to allow them to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.