A sweet creamy ricotta filling topped with chocolate and raspberries…a perfect combination!
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Chocolate Phyllo Shells or Graham Cracker Phyllo Shells
- ½ cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 10 raspberries, sliced, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, mix together ricotta cheese and sugar until well combined. Whisk in eggs and vanilla until smooth. Spoon or pipe mixture into phyllo shells. Place on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until filling is firm. Melt chocolate using a double boiler or microwave. When tarts have cooled, drizzle with melted chocolate and top with raspberry slice. Serve at room temperature.
Serving size: 1 shell (21g), Amount per serving: Calories 60, Total Fat –3g, Saturated fat –1.5g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol –15 mg, Sodium – 25mg,Total carbohydrate – 6g, Dietary Fiber – 0g Sugars – 4g, Protein – 2g, Vitamin D – 0%, Calcium – 2%, Iron 0%, Potassium – 0%
- A squeeze bottle with a small round tip is helpful for drizzling chocolate.