Round out your spread with something green and delicious, like these savory broccoli florets served in our flaky phyllo shells and topped with peanuts for an added crunch.
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 15 small broccoli florets, stalks removed, blanched, cold water rinsed, drained
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- 3 tablespoons peanuts, crushed, for garnish
In small bowl, whisk together ginger, garlic, sesame oil, rice vinegar, peanut butter and salt until smooth. Gently fold in the broccoli florets, covering florets completely. Let marinate for at least 20 minutes. Place one floret, crown side up, into each phyllo shell. Spoon any remaining sauce on each floret. Garnish with crushed peanuts. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 shell (18 g), Amount per serving: Calories 40, Total Fat – 3g, Saturated fat – 0g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 5mg, Sodium – 75 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Total Carbohydrate – 3g, Sugars – 1g, Protein – 1g, Vitamin D –0%, Potassium – 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%