Make it Fabulous with Phyllo Recipe Contest Entry
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- 12 ounces shoepeg corn, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces canned chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 cup jalapeno cheese, shredded
Preheat the oven to. Place shells on a baking sheet. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine the shoepeg corn, sour cream, chilies, tomatoes and pepperoni.
Fill the shells with mixture. Sprinkle each shell with cheese. Bake in preheated 375°F oven for 5-8 minutes, or until cheese starts to melt. Remove from oven to wire rack to cool slightly, before serving. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Serving size: 1 shell (25g), Amount per serving: Calories 45, Calories from Fat – 15, Total Fat –2g, Saturated fat – 1g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol –5mg, Sodium – 70mg, Total carbohydrate -5g, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 1g, Protein – 1g, Vitamin A – 2%, Vitamin C – 4%, Calcium – 2%, Iron 0%