These flaky phyllo tartlets feature a citrus-flavored and honey-sweetened yogurt and sour cream filling topped with fresh berries and mint.
- Zest from a lemon or tangerine
- 1 packet gelatin powder, unflavored
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup non-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- Fresh blueberries or raspberries, for garnish
- 1 sprig fresh mint
Mix citrus zest and one packet of gelatin into boiling water and stir well until dissolved (5 minutes). Place yogurt, sour cream and honey or agave nectar in a medium mixing bowl and stir well. Pour in hot citrus zest, water and gelatin mixture quickly and stir well.
Once thoroughly blended, remove Athens Phyllo Shells from freezer and slowly fill each shell while still in the tray directly up to the rim of the Phyllo shell and return to freezer to set, about 10 minutes.
When citrus filling is firm on the surface, remove from the freezer, place on a tray and garnish with fresh berries and small mint leaf. Serve immediately.