Winner in the 1-2-3-4 Mini Phyllo Shells Recipe Contest
- 1/2 cup bottled Teriyaki marinade, divided
- 11 ounce boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3/4 cup pineapple, small diced
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon wasabi paste, to taste
In a small bowl pour 1/4 cup Teriyaki marinade and set aside. In a medium bowl, marinate chicken in remaining Teriyaki sauce for at least 45 minutes.
Grill chicken breast, and finely dice. In a medium bowl combine chicken and pineapple. Fill each phyllo shell with a heaping teaspoon of mixture.
Add wasabi paste to taste to remaining marinade and drizzle over filled shells. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 wonton (35g), Amount per serving: Calories 40, Total Fat –.5g, Saturated fat – 0g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 10mg, Sodium – 300 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Total Carbohydrate – 3g Sugars – 2g, Protein – 5g, Vitamin D –0%, Potassium – 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
Serve with extra wasabi on the side for heat lovers!