A light Caesar dressing complements turkey, bacon and diced tomato in these easy-to-assemble Mini Phyllo Shell appetizers.
- 2 Tablespoons light Caesar dressing
- 2/3 cup small diced cooked turkey breast
- 2 Tablespoons small diced tomato
- 1 Tablespoon bacon bits
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
In a small bowl, combine salad dressing, turkey, tomato and bacon. Toss lightly. Chill for one hour. Spoon one rounded teaspoon of filling into each Phyllo shell. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.
Tip: Light Ranch or Italian dressing can be substituted for Caesar dressing.