- 8 ounces hummus
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- 1/2 cup English (seedless) cucumber, halved lengthwise sliced
- 8 cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup red onion, sliced
Pipe or spoon hummus into each mini Phyllo shell.
Top with cucumbers, tomatoes and onions.
Serve at room temperature.
Serving size: 1 shell (18g), Amount per serving: Calories 20, Calories from Fat – 10, Total Fat –1.5, Saturated fat –0g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol –15 mg, Sodium – 40mg,Total carbohydrate – 3g, Dietary Fiber – 1g Sugars – 0g, Protein – 1g, Vitamin A – 0%, Vitamin C – 2%, Calcium – 0%, Iron 0%
• For added crispness, preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes. Cool and fill.
• There are many flavors of hummus available at grocery stores, so try a variety. Photo show chick pea and edamame hummus.