The classic combo of chocolate and strawberries meets creamy and crunchy in these Mini Phyllo Shell desserts.
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup marshmallow cream
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- 4 strawberries, quartered, for garnish
To make chocolate cheese mixture, in a small bowl, combine cocoa and sugar. Add ricotta cheese and beat well. Fold in marshmallow cream.
In another small chilled bowl, whip heavy cream to full volume. Fold into the chocolate cheese mixture.
Spoon or pipe 2 teaspoons of filling into each phyllo shell. Garnish with strawberry quarters. Serve immediately.