These cute little cups turn up the volume on basic fruit salad. Pineapple, kiwi and raspberries come together for a taste of the tropics, but you could use any in-season fruit you like.
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- ¼ cup fresh pineapple, cut into rounds
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 kiwi, peeled and cut into rounds
- ¼ cup whipped cream
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet. Bake shells for 8 minutes. Cool.
Cut each pineapple round into 8 equal pieces by cutting each round in half, then in half again, then making 2 more diagonal cuts.
Cut each raspberry in half.
Cut each kiwi round so you make 6 equal triangles.
Spoon ½ teaspoon whipped cream into each shell. Place 1 pineapple triangle, 1 half raspberry, and 1 kiwi triangle on top. Spoon another ½ teaspoon whipped cream on top. Repeat and place 1 pineapple triangle, 1 half raspberry, and 1 kiwi triangle on top of the whipped cream.
- Use all berries for Fourth of July flavor, or combine chopped peaches and plums for a late summer treat