Don’t worry about turning your oven on, keep the kitchen cool with this mini tart recipe.
- 8 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons port
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, diced in 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, for garnish
Using an electric mixer on low speed, combine cheese, butter, pepper and port. With a spoon, gently fold in grapes. Chill filling for at least 30 minutes. Fill shells and sprinkle pecans on top as garnish.
Serving size: 1 shell (16g); Calories: 60; Calories from Fat: 40; Total Fat: 4.5g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Trans Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Sodium: 105mg; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Total Carbohydrate: 3g; Sugars: 1g; Protein: 2g
For added crispness, preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes. Cool and fill.