A sweet, salty and tangy appetizer with just the right amount of crispy phyllo dough. Recipe by Meagan from A Zesty Bite blog.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dried or fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 7 pieces baked bacon, chopped
- 2 packages (15 count) Athens® Phyllo Shells
In a bowl, add all of the ingredients except for the phyllo shells. Using a handheld mixer, blend until everything is well combined.
Using a spoon or scoop, create a small round ball and place it in the center of one phyllo shell. Repeat with the remaining shells until all mixture has been used.