- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup shrimp, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons corn kernels (or grilled corn)
- 1 Haas avocado, 1/4″ diced
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, cilantro and onion. Add shrimp and corn, mixing until coated. Chill for a least 1/2 hour. Gently mix in avocado. Drain any excess liquid and spoon into mini shells. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 shell (16g), Amount per serving: Calories 35, Calories from Fat – 20, Total Fat –2, Saturated fat –0g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol –10 mg, Sodium – 45mg,Total carbohydrate – 2g, Dietary Fiber – 0g Sugars – 0g, Protein – 2g, Vitamin A – 0%, Vitamin C – 2%, Calcium – 0%, Iron 2%
For added crispness, preheat over to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes. Cool and fill.