Looking for the best party foods? Round up your favorite taco fillings, then mix and match them in crunchy Mini Fillo Shells to create these unique, party-enhancing appetizers.
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- Assortment of your favorite taco fillings such as:
- Ground beef or turkey cooked with taco seasoning mix
- Rotisserie chicken, shredded
- Guacamole and/or fresh avocado
- Roasted corn
- Shredded pepper jack or cheddar cheese
- Diced tomatoes
- Shredded lettuce
- Refried beans
- Spanish rice
- Diced jalapenos
- Taco sauce
- Sour cream
- Black beans
For added crispness, preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes. Put small bowls or ramekins with fillings on your taco bar along with a tray or basket of Athens® Mini Fillo Shells.
Watch our how-to video for this recipe here.
For extra heat, brush some of the shells lightly with a little chili oil before baking.
For warm fillings such as ground beef use a small crockpot or chafing dish at the taco bar.