This recipe received honorable mention in Athens Holiday Mini Phyllo Shells Recipe Contest.
- 2 ounces chopped milk chocolate
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- 4 tablespoons softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon slightly warmed honey
- 1 tablespoon zested and minced orange peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup vanilla flavored yogurt
- 1/4 cup chilled whipping cream Chocolate curls and orange peel strips, for garnish
In a small glass dish, melt the milk chocolate in microwave until smooth. Coat the outside of each Phyllo Shell by dipping in melted chocolate. Place in refrigerator to firm up chocolate.
In a small mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, honey, orange peel, orange juice and yogurt until very smooth. In a separate bowl, beat whipping cream until firm peaks form. Fold whipped cream into creamed mixture. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of filling into each coated Phyllo Shell. Garnish with a chocolate curl and a bit of orange peel. Serve immediately.