Snack-time solved! These no-bake Peanut Butter Fruit Dip Cups using our phyllo shells make for a super easy platter. Recipe and photo by Carla Cardello of Homemade in the Kitchen blog.
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- Blueberries, sliced strawberries, and mini chocolate chips for garnish
In a large bowl, mix together the marshmallow creme, yogurt, peanut butter, and vanilla. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Spoon dip into phyllo shells then garnish with blueberries, strawberries, and mini chocolate chips. Serve immediately.