These easy tasty appetizers will leave your guests certainly impressed.
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons golden balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely diced
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna, well drained
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes. Let cool. In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, tarragon, black pepper, salt and onions. Mix in tuna and red peppers, combining thoroughly. Spoon filling into each shell. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 14g, Amount per serving: Calories 35, Calories from Fat –20, Total Fat – 2g, Saturated fat – 0g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 5mg, Sodium – 80 mg, Total carbohydrate – 2g, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 0g, Protein – 1g, Vitamin A – 0%, Vitamin C – 2%, Calcium – 0%, Iron 0%
Drain off any excess liquid before filling shells