Gooey marshmallows + melty chocolate + graham cracker phyllo shells = match made in heaven. This twist on classic s’mores will leave everyone wanting more.
- 10 marshmallows, standard size, approximately 1” high
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Graham Cracker Flavor Phyllo Shells
On a cutting board, lay marshmallows on their sides. Cut each marshmallow into thirds (three circles approximately 1/3” high). Put 5 chocolate chips in each graham phyllo shell. Top each with one marshmallow circle and then 4-6 chocolate chips. Place on a baking sheet and broil for 30-45 seconds or until marshmallows start to char.
Serving size: 1 shell (12g), Amount per serving: Calories 50, , Total Fat –2.5, Saturated fat –1g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol –0 mg, Sodium – 15mg,Total carbohydrate – 8g, Dietary Fiber – 0g Sugars – 5g, Protein – 1g, Vitamin D – 0%, Calcium – 0%, Iron 0%, Potassium – 0%
- Watch closely as they will burn quickly
- Alternately, use mini marshmallows and pieces of milk chocolate bar. Fill with chocolate pieces and mini marshmallows. Broil as above and garnish with a small piece of chocolate.