Sweet and tangy chicken salad featuring pecans, cranberries, and strawberries. Simply spoon into phyllo shells for a quick and easy appetizer!
- 1 package (6-ounce) of goat cheese (Chevre) at room temperature
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 8 strawberries, quartered
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
In a small bowl, combine the goat cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Stir in pecans, dried cranberries, and celery and then fold in chicken.
Divide the chicken mixture evenly among the shells. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 10 minutes. Let shells cool slightly. Garnish each phyllo shell with piece of strawberry. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 shell (20 g), Amount per serving: Calories 60, Total Fat – 5g, Saturated fat – 1g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 10mg, Sodium – 85mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Total Carbohydrate – 2g, Sugars – 0g, Protein – 2g, Vitamin D –0%, Potassium – 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%