Tuna with a tex-mex kick! A fun, flavorful appetizer for any fiesta.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1 packet low sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup Southwestern Style Corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon scallions, chopped
- 1 can (5 ounces) solid white Albacore Tuna, packed in water, drained, flaked with fork
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- Fresh cilantro, chopped, for garnish
In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, tomato paste, and taco seasoning. Fold in corn, scallions, and tuna.
Divide mixture evenly among phyllo shells, mounding slightly. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Serving size: 1 shell (16 g), Amount per serving: Calories 45, Total Fat – 4g, Saturated fat – .5g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 5mg, Sodium – 95 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Total Carbohydrate – 1g, Sugars – 0g, Protein – 2g, Vitamin D –0%, Potassium – 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%