Taste the tropics with these tropical fruit salsa cups! Phyllo shells are sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and filled with a sweet tropical fruit salsa mix. Recipe by Tanya from Lemons for Lulu blog.
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- ½ cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- ½ cup fresh raspberries, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 2 kiwis, chopped
- ½ cup mango, chopped
- 1 tablespoon apricot jam
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet. Spray shells lightly with a nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the shells. Bake shells for 8 minutes. Cool.
Combine fruit in a bowl. Microwave the apricot jam and toss with fruit. Spoon the tropical fruit salsa mixture into the phyllo shells.