Served with crispy phyllo chips, this dip blends Great Northern Beans with Tahini paste, cream cheese, Parmesan and roasted garlic.
- 2 garlic cloves, roasted
- 1/2 yellow onion, small, roasted
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- Salt & black pepper, to taste
- 1 can (15.5oz) Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tablespoons Tahini paste
- 1/3 cup Greek cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cup sweet peas, frozen
Try with our Ranch Phyllo Chips.
Preheat oven to 375°F. On a baking tray, lightly coat garlic and onion with canola oil, salt and pepper. Bake until golden brown and tender, about 15 minutes. Cool. Place all ingredients except the peas into a food processor, and blend until smooth. Fold in peas by hand. Serve.